Friday, June 15, 2007

How to make the lemon detox drink

The Lemon Detox Diet is a drink consisting of the Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup, fresh lemon juice, cayenne pepper and pure water.

• Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup - The most important ingredient. A combination of the purest South East Asian palm syrups and Canadian grade C maple syrup. The tree syrup gives us energy during the cleanse in the form of an easily digestible carbohydrate and the palm syrup adds a rich mineral content.

• Lemon Juice - Lemons have been used for thousands of years for their medicinal value. The acidity of the lemon juice has an alkalizing effect on the body helping it to break down fats and mucus. Lemon juice also adds a tremendous amount of antioxidants and vitamin C.

• Cayenne Pepper - Cayenne pepper is great metabolizer assisting with the cleansing effects of the lemon juice. Cayenne pepper adds a nice zing to the drink, but more importantly it also helps dissolve built up mucus. It adds heat to the system and thus stimulates circulation, helping the blood reach remote areas of the body, so important for effective cleansing and elimination. It is also a good source of Vitamin A and C.

• Pure water - The use of clean, pure water carries all of the other ingredients through the body, giving the body an internal bath and carries away all of the released wastes and toxins. It also keeps the body hydrated during the detox.

To make one glass of Natural Tree Syrup and Lemon Drink mix

• Two tablespoons (or 20 ml) of Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup.

• Two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice (about half a lemon). Use fresh lemons, not lemon drink or concentrate.

• Half a pinch of cayenne pepper (adjust to taste).

Mix the ingredients and dilute with at least 250ml of hot or cold water.

If you prefer you can prepare one batch of Natural Tree Syrup and Lemon Drink to last for the whole day. For a 2 Litre batch (approx.7-8 glasses) add 140ml of Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup, 3 ½ lemons and about 3 pinches of the Cayenne Pepper and dilute with water.

Drink as much as you like. Ideally 6 to 9 glasses a day or whenever you feel hungry.
The Lemon Detox Drink is liquid food, both nourishing and energizing. It provides the body with the required minerals and nutrients whilst on the programme. You may drink water in addition to the lemon detox drinks. Also you may drink peppermint tea from time to time. This acts as a nice change and supports the cleansing process. Do not eat any solid foods.

2 comments:

rmg74 said...

I am on my 4th day of this Lemon Detox Diet, and I;ve had no problems thus far. I drink 6 litres of this Lemon drink a day. I feel less moody, energized, have lost a few pounds already.

I actually doubted this Detox, before I started, but I surely have NO doubts now!

I thought I would be extremly hungry, not eating for so long, but it's been easy thus far. To be honest, the only time I have a tought time being hungry, is DINNER time! Soon as I have my Lemon drink Im fine.

If someone where to ask me, to recommend this Detox cleansing, I would have to say" YES !"

Anyone who decides to try this Detox, I wish you all the best. Just be strong....health is the most importang thing in life!

Marion said...

Today i my frist day on the diet and im hungry but i can do it. I have to for me and my childrend.Wish me luck!!

Popular Posts